Golden Records is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Golden Records from your PCToxik Software
. Check out here
for more info on Toxik Software. More information about the application Golden Records can be found at http://www.archery-software.co.uk
. Golden Records is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3 directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Golden Records. Golden Records 3.exe is the Golden Records's main executable file and it takes close to 5.04 MB (5283328 bytes) on disk.
Golden Records is composed of the following executables which take 6.61 MB (6929801
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (82.69 KB)
- Golden Records 3.exe (5.04 MB)
This page is about Golden Records version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Golden Records versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Golden Records is a program marketed by the software company Toxik Software. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Golden Records is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Golden Records using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Golden Records or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Golden Records". If it is installed on your PC the Golden Records program will be found very quickly. When you click Golden Records in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Golden Records, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Records:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.archery-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Golden Records.
8. After removing Golden Records, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Golden Records that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Golden Records with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Golden Records by Toxik Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Golden Records by Toxik Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Golden Records supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 19:12:36.407