You can find on this page details on how to remove Golden Records for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Golden Records from your PCToxik Software
. Further information on Toxik Software can be found here
. Please open http://www.archery-software.co.uk
if you want to read more on Golden Records on Toxik Software's web page. Usually the Golden Records application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toxik Software\Golden Records folder, depending on the user's option during install. Golden Records's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Toxik Software\Golden Records\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Golden Records.exe and occupies 6.00 MB (6295040 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Golden Records. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7533777
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Golden Records.exe (6.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.10.0.1
of Golden Records. You can find here a few links to other Golden Records releases:
...click to view all...
Golden Records is an application offered by Toxik Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Golden Records is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Golden Records from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Golden Records or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Golden Records". The Golden Records application will be found very quickly. When you select Golden Records in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Golden Records, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Records:
- The software company is: http://www.archery-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toxik Software\Golden Records\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Golden Records.
8. After removing Golden Records, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Golden Records which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Golden Records using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Golden Records by Toxik Software from your PC, we are not saying that Golden Records by Toxik Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Golden Records supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:32:49.300