You can find on this page details on how to remove Golden Records for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Golden Records from your computerToxik Software
. More information on Toxik Software can be found here
. More information about the software Golden Records can be found at http://www.archery-software.co.uk
. Golden Records is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Golden Records is C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Golden Records's main file takes around 6.14 MB (6440448 bytes) and its name is Golden Records 3.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Golden Records. They occupy about 7.64 MB (8008523
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- Golden Records 3.exe (6.14 MB)
The current page applies to Golden Records version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Golden Records versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Golden Records is a program by Toxik Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase Golden Records is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Golden Records from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Golden Records or simply click the Search feature and type in "Golden Records". If it is installed on your PC the Golden Records application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Golden Records in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Golden Records, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Records:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.archery-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Golden Records.
8. After removing Golden Records, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Golden Records that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Golden Records with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Golden Records by Toxik Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Golden Records by Toxik Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Golden Records supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:44:56.443