Golden Records is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Golden Records from your systemToxik Software
. Go over here
for more details on Toxik Software. Click on http://www.archery-software.co.uk
to get more details about Golden Records on Toxik Software's website. Golden Records is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3 folder, subject to the user's decision. Golden Records's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe". Golden Records 3.exe is the Golden Records's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.04 MB (5282304 bytes) on disk.
Golden Records contains of the executables below. They take 6.61 MB (6926729
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (82.69 KB)
- Golden Records 3.exe (5.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.6
of Golden Records. Click on the links below for other Golden Records versions:
...click to view all...
Golden Records is an application marketed by Toxik Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Golden Records is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Golden Records with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Golden Records or simply click the Search field and type in "Golden Records". If it exists on your system the Golden Records app will be found very quickly. After you select Golden Records in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Golden Records, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Golden Records:
- The publisher is: http://www.archery-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Golden Records.
8. After removing Golden Records, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Golden Records which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Golden Records with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Golden Records by Toxik Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Golden Records by Toxik Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Golden Records supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-01 10:11:46.837