This info is about Golden Records for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Golden Records from your computerToxik Software
. Further information on Toxik Software can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Golden Records at http://www.archery-software.co.uk
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Golden Records. Golden Records 3.exe is the Golden Records's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.98 MB (5220352 bytes) on disk.
Golden Records is comprised of the following executables which take 6.55 MB (6868483
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- AutoUpdater.exe (82.69 KB)
- Golden Records 3.exe (4.98 MB)
This web page is about Golden Records version 3.2.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Golden Records releases:
...click to view all...
Golden Records is a program released by Toxik Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Golden Records is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Golden Records from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Golden Records or simply click the Search field and type in "Golden Records". If it is installed on your PC the Golden Records application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Golden Records in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Golden Records, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Golden Records:
- The publisher is: http://www.archery-software.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Toxik Software\Golden Records 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Golden Records.
8. After uninstalling Golden Records, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Golden Records which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Golden Records with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Golden Records by Toxik Software from your computer, we are not saying that Golden Records by Toxik Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Golden Records supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 14:09:29.080