Glass Bottle is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your systemGlass Bottle
. More information about Glass Bottle can be read here
. Please follow http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's website. Glass Bottle is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Glass Bottle. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.25 KB (311552 bytes) on disk.
Glass Bottle contains of the executables below. They take 827.75 KB (847616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.25 KB)
This web page is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5621.26414
only. You can find below a few links to other Glass Bottle releases:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application marketed by Glass Bottle. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Glass Bottle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle app will be found very quickly. When you click Glass Bottle in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Glass Bottle.
8. After removing Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your PC, we are not saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:26:55.553