This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Glass Bottle for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. You can find out more on Glass Bottle or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's page. Glass Bottle is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Glass Bottle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Glass Bottle's primary executable file and it takes around 304.27 KB (311568 bytes) on disk.
Glass Bottle is composed of the following executables which take 827.77 KB (847632
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.27 KB)
This page is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5623.3022
only. Click on the links below for other Glass Bottle versions:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application offered by the software company Glass Bottle. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Glass Bottle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle app will be found automatically. When you select Glass Bottle in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The publisher is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your PC, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:33:27.020