This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Glass Bottle for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. You can find out more on Glass Bottle or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's page. Glass Bottle is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Glass Bottle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Glass Bottle's primary executable file and it takes around 304.27 KB (311568 bytes) on disk.
Glass Bottle is composed of the following executables which take 827.77 KB (847632
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.27 KB)
This page is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5623.3022
only. Click on the links below for other Glass Bottle versions:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application offered by the software company Glass Bottle. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Glass Bottle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it exists on your system the Glass Bottle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Glass Bottle in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Glass Bottle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your PC, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:33:27.020