This page is about Glass Bottle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. Check out here
for more info on Glass Bottle. More data about the software Glass Bottle can be seen at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. Glass Bottle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing Glass Bottle is "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.26 KB (311560 bytes) on disk.
Glass Bottle contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.76 KB (847624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.26 KB)
The current page applies to Glass Bottle version 2.0.5622.28216
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Glass Bottle:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application released by Glass Bottle. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Glass Bottle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle program will be found very quickly. When you click Glass Bottle in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The publisher is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your PC, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:17:08.507