Glass Bottle is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your systemGlass Bottle
. More data about Glass Bottle can be read here
. Please follow http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Glass Bottle. The application's main executable file occupies 304.25 KB (311552 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Glass Bottle. They occupy about 827.75 KB (847616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.25 KB)
The current page applies to Glass Bottle version 2.0.5622.37217
alone. For other Glass Bottle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is an application released by Glass Bottle. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Glass Bottle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Glass Bottle". The Glass Bottle program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Glass Bottle in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Glass Bottle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Glass Bottle.
8. After removing Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Glass Bottle in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 07:47:58.370