This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Glass Bottle for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. Additional info about Glass Bottle can be read here
. Detailed information about Glass Bottle can be seen at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Glass Bottle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.25 KB (311552 bytes).
Glass Bottle is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.75 KB (847616
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.25 KB)
This info is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5620.42621
alone. Click on the links below for other Glass Bottle versions:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program by the software company Glass Bottle. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glass Bottle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". The Glass Bottle app will be found automatically. When you select Glass Bottle in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Glass Bottle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:21:57.907