This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Glass Bottle for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Glass Bottle from your PCGlass Bottle
. Additional info about Glass Bottle can be read here
. Detailed information about Glass Bottle can be seen at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Glass Bottle is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 304.25 KB (311552 bytes).
Glass Bottle is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.75 KB (847616
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.25 KB)
This info is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5620.42621
alone. Click on the links below for other Glass Bottle versions:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program by the software company Glass Bottle. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glass Bottle from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it exists on your system the Glass Bottle app will be found very quickly. After you click Glass Bottle in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The software company is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glass Bottle.
8. After uninstalling Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Glass Bottle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:21:57.907