Glass Bottle is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your computerGlass Bottle
. More data about Glass Bottle can be seen here
. You can read more about about Glass Bottle at http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
. Usually the Glass Bottle application is found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Glass Bottle folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Glass Bottle is C:\Arquivos de programas\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.26 KB (311560 bytes) on disk.
Glass Bottle contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.76 KB (847624
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5622.10214
of Glass Bottle. You can find here a few links to other Glass Bottle releases:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program marketed by Glass Bottle. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Glass Bottle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Glass Bottle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Glass Bottle". If it exists on your system the Glass Bottle program will be found automatically. When you click Glass Bottle in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Glass Bottle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glass Bottle.
8. After removing Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:26:04.883