Gateway Power Management
Gateway Power Management is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your PCGateway Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more info on Gateway Incorporated. More details about the program Gateway Power Management can be found at http://www.gateway.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management directory (same installation drive as Windows). Gateway Power Management's complete uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. ePowerTray.exe is the Gateway Power Management's main executable file and it occupies about 5.22 MB (5471976 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Power Management is composed of the following executables which take 18.89 MB (19808712
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (2.44 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (259.73 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (385.23 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (239.73 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (2.45 MB)
- ePowerTickOptimizer.exe (256.23 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.22 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (258.23 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- ePowerWinMonitor.exe (253.23 KB)
- ePowerWMPRemoteCtrl.exe (349.73 KB)
- SetAPM.exe (298.23 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (229.73 KB)
This page is about Gateway Power Management version 7.00.8104
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Gateway Power Management:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program released by Gateway Incorporated. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gateway Power Management from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gateway Power Management or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Power Management". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Power Management program will be found automatically. When you click Gateway Power Management in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gateway Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Power Management that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gateway Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:57:14.997