Gateway Power Management
This page is about Gateway Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computerGateway Incorporated
. More data about Gateway Incorporated can be found here
. More info about the software Gateway Power Management can be found at http://www.gateway.com
. Usually the Gateway Power Management program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management directory, depending on the user's option during install. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gateway Power Management. ePowerTray.exe is the Gateway Power Management's primary executable file and it takes about 5.05 MB (5294736 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Power Management installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.63 MB (13247840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (621.14 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.71 MB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (644.14 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.05 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (255.64 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.3003
of Gateway Power Management. For more Gateway Power Management versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program released by Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gateway Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Power Management". The Gateway Power Management program will be found very quickly. When you select Gateway Power Management in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gateway Power Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gateway Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Power Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:20:54.930