Gateway Power Management
This info is about Gateway Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computerGateway Incorporated
. You can read more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gateway.com
to get more data about Gateway Power Management on Gateway Incorporated's website. Gateway Power Management is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Gateway Power Management's complete uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. ePowerTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.23 MB (5479680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gateway Power Management. They occupy about 19.03 MB (19949312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (2.44 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (259.75 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (397.75 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (239.75 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (2.45 MB)
- ePowerTickOptimizer.exe (256.25 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.23 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (375.25 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- ePowerWinMonitor.exe (253.25 KB)
- ePowerWMPRemoteCtrl.exe (350.25 KB)
- SetAPM.exe (298.25 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (229.75 KB)
This page is about Gateway Power Management version 7.00.8109
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gateway Power Management:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gateway Power Management from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Gateway Power Management or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gateway Power Management". The Gateway Power Management program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gateway Power Management in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gateway Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gateway Power Management.
8. After removing Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Power Management which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gateway Power Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway Power Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:05:40.807