Gateway Power Management
Gateway Power Management is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computerGateway Incorporated
. You can read more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Gateway Power Management can be found at http://www.gateway.com
. Usually the Gateway Power Management application is found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Gateway Power Management is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file is named ePowerTray.exe and it has a size of 5.06 MB (5306440 bytes).
Gateway Power Management installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.81 MB (17622808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (620.57 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (2.58 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (258.07 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (384.57 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (238.07 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (646.57 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.06 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (256.07 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.57 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (228.07 KB)
The current web page applies to Gateway Power Management version 7.00.3013
only. You can find below info on other versions of Gateway Power Management:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program released by Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Gateway Power Management from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gateway Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Power Management". The Gateway Power Management application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Gateway Power Management in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Gateway Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gateway Power Management.
8. After removing Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Power Management that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gateway Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway Power Management supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:57:53.520