Gateway Power Management
Gateway Power Management is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your PCGateway Incorporated
. More info about Gateway Incorporated can be read here
. Click on http://www.gateway.com
to get more details about Gateway Power Management on Gateway Incorporated's website. Usually the Gateway Power Management program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Gateway Power Management is MsiExec.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Gateway Power Management's primary file takes around 5.06 MB (5305568 bytes) and is called ePowerTray.exe.
Gateway Power Management is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.23 MB (14923168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (627.22 KB)
- ePowerButton.exe (1.81 MB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (258.22 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (384.72 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (238.22 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (648.72 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.06 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (256.22 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (4.49 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.72 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (226.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Gateway Power Management version 7.01.3001
only. Click on the links below for other Gateway Power Management versions:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program offered by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gateway Power Management from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gateway Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Power Management". The Gateway Power Management app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gateway Power Management in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gateway Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gateway Power Management.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Power Management supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:48:18.213