This web page is about Gadwin PrintScreen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your PCGadwin Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Gadwin Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Gadwin PrintScreen can be seen at http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
. Gadwin PrintScreen is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen is C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called PrintScreen.exe and occupies 484.00 KB (495616 bytes).
Gadwin PrintScreen is composed of the following executables which occupy 557.52 KB (570898
bytes) on disk:
- PrintScreen.exe (484.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.52 KB)
This web page is about Gadwin PrintScreen version 4.4
alone. For other Gadwin PrintScreen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Gadwin on Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
Gadwin PrintScreen is an application by the software company Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gadwin PrintScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". If it is installed on your PC the Gadwin PrintScreen app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gadwin PrintScreen in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The software company is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gadwin PrintScreen in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:15:47.463