You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Gadwin PrintScreen for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your systemGadwin Systems, Inc.
. More data about Gadwin Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
if you want to read more on Gadwin PrintScreen on Gadwin Systems, Inc.'s website. Gadwin PrintScreen is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Gadwin PrintScreen is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Gadwin PrintScreen's primary file takes about 476.00 KB (487424 bytes) and its name is PrintScreen.exe.
The executables below are part of Gadwin PrintScreen. They take an average of 549.52 KB (562706
bytes) on disk.
- PrintScreen.exe (476.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6
of Gadwin PrintScreen. You can find here a few links to other Gadwin PrintScreen releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Gadwin on Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
Gadwin PrintScreen is a program marketed by Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gadwin PrintScreen with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gadwin PrintScreen or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". The Gadwin PrintScreen application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Gadwin PrintScreen in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gadwin PrintScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gadwin PrintScreen supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:45:56.217