This page is about Gadwin PrintScreen for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your systemGadwin Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on Gadwin Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
to get more information about Gadwin PrintScreen on Gadwin Systems, Inc.'s website. Usually the Gadwin PrintScreen program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Gadwin PrintScreen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe. Gadwin PrintScreen's primary file takes about 484.00 KB (495616 bytes) and is named PrintScreen.exe.
Gadwin PrintScreen installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 557.56 KB (570939
bytes) on disk.
- PrintScreen.exe (484.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Gadwin PrintScreen. You can find below info on other releases of Gadwin PrintScreen:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Gadwin PrintScreen when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\file_id.diz
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Gadwin on Web.htm
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.chm
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\PrintScreen.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Gadwin PrintScreen\InstalledProductName
Gadwin PrintScreen is an application marketed by Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gadwin PrintScreen from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gadwin PrintScreen or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". If it is installed on your PC the Gadwin PrintScreen program will be found automatically. When you click Gadwin PrintScreen in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After uninstalling Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gadwin PrintScreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:49:39.020