You can find below details on how to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your systemGadwin Systems, Inc.
. Further information on Gadwin Systems, Inc. can be found here
. More information about Gadwin PrintScreen can be found at http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Gadwin PrintScreen. Gadwin PrintScreen's primary file takes around 484.00 KB (495616 bytes) and is named PrintScreen.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Gadwin PrintScreen. They take about 557.53 KB (570906
bytes) on disk.
- PrintScreen.exe (484.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of Gadwin PrintScreen. Click on the links below for other Gadwin PrintScreen versions:
...click to view all...
Gadwin PrintScreen is a program by Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Gadwin PrintScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gadwin PrintScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". The Gadwin PrintScreen app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Gadwin PrintScreen in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After removing Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gadwin PrintScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 00:05:32.540