Gadwin PrintScreen is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen from your PCGadwin Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about Gadwin Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
if you want to read more on Gadwin PrintScreen on Gadwin Systems, Inc.'s page. Gadwin PrintScreen is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Gadwin PrintScreen is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe. PrintScreen.exe is the Gadwin PrintScreen's main executable file and it occupies approximately 496.00 KB (507904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gadwin PrintScreen. They take an average of 569.46 KB (583123
bytes) on disk.
- PrintScreen.exe (496.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.46 KB)
This page is about Gadwin PrintScreen version 4.0
alone. For more Gadwin PrintScreen versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Gadwin PrintScreen is an application offered by the software company Gadwin Systems, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Gadwin PrintScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Gadwin PrintScreen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gadwin PrintScreen or simply click the Search field and type in "Gadwin PrintScreen". The Gadwin PrintScreen app will be found automatically. When you select Gadwin PrintScreen in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Gadwin PrintScreen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gadwin PrintScreen:
- The software company is: http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gadwin Systems\PrintScreen\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gadwin PrintScreen.
8. After removing Gadwin PrintScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gadwin PrintScreen which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gadwin PrintScreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gadwin PrintScreen by Gadwin Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gadwin PrintScreen in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:29:05.377