This page contains thorough information on how to remove GT Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GT Manager from your computerPartheus
. Further information on Partheus can be seen here
. Click on http://www.partheus.co.uk
to get more info about GT Manager on Partheus's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Partheus\GT Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GT Manager is C:\Program Files\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GT Manager.exe and occupies 4.05 MB (4251648 bytes).
GT Manager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.73 MB (4963600
bytes) on disk:
- GT Manager.exe (4.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.9
of GT Manager. You can find here a few links to other GT Manager versions:
...click to view all...
GT Manager is a program released by Partheus. Some computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove GT Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GT Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GT Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "GT Manager". If it exists on your system the GT Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click GT Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GT Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GT Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.partheus.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GT Manager.
8. After uninstalling GT Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GT Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GT Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GT Manager by Partheus from your computer, nor are we saying that GT Manager by Partheus is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GT Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 13:39:22.590