GT Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GT Manager from your systemPartheus
. You can find out more on Partheus or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.partheus.co.uk
to get more data about GT Manager on Partheus's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GT Manager. The application's main executable file occupies 5.45 MB (5714496 bytes) on disk and is called GT Manager.exe.
GT Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.13 MB (6432896
bytes) on disk.
- GT Manager.exe (5.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.56 KB)
The current web page applies to GT Manager version 6.0.0
only. You can find below a few links to other GT Manager releases:
...click to view all...
GT Manager is an application by Partheus. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GT Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GT Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GT Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "GT Manager". If it exists on your system the GT Manager application will be found automatically. After you select GT Manager in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GT Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GT Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.partheus.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GT Manager.
8. After removing GT Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GT Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GT Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GT Manager by Partheus from your computer, we are not saying that GT Manager by Partheus is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GT Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-24 04:01:38.447