GT Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GT Manager from your PCPartheus
. Further information on Partheus can be seen here
. You can read more about about GT Manager at http://www.partheus.co.uk
. GT Manager is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GT Manager. GT Manager.exe is the GT Manager's primary executable file and it takes around 5.22 MB (5476352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GT Manager. They take 5.90 MB (6191376
bytes) on disk.
- GT Manager.exe (5.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.27 KB)
This page is about GT Manager version 5.3.0
alone. Click on the links below for other GT Manager versions:
...click to view all...
GT Manager is a program by the software company Partheus. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GT Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GT Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GT Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GT Manager". The GT Manager application will be found automatically. After you select GT Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GT Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GT Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.partheus.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GT Manager.
8. After uninstalling GT Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GT Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GT Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GT Manager by Partheus from your PC, nor are we saying that GT Manager by Partheus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GT Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:36:16.860