This web page is about GT Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GT Manager from your computerPartheus
. More information on Partheus can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.partheus.co.uk
if you want to read more on GT Manager on Partheus's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for GT Manager is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 4.30 MB (4505600 bytes) on disk and is titled GT Manager.exe.
GT Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.98 MB (5217552
bytes) on disk.
- GT Manager.exe (4.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.27 KB)
The current page applies to GT Manager version 5.0.16
only. Click on the links below for other GT Manager versions:
...click to view all...
GT Manager is an application released by the software company Partheus. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GT Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GT Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GT Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "GT Manager". If it exists on your system the GT Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GT Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GT Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GT Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.partheus.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GT Manager.
8. After uninstalling GT Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GT Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GT Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GT Manager by Partheus from your PC, nor are we saying that GT Manager by Partheus is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GT Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-04 02:16:46.043