This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GT Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GT Manager from your systemPartheus
. More info about Partheus can be seen here
. Click on http://www.partheus.co.uk
to get more details about GT Manager on Partheus's website. GT Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager directory, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for GT Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.36 MB (5624400 bytes) on disk and is called GT Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GT Manager. They take about 14.40 MB (15099216
bytes) on disk.
- GT Manager.exe (5.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.58 KB)
- upd0076.exe (8.35 MB)
The current page applies to GT Manager version 5.4.3
alone. For other GT Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GT Manager is an application offered by Partheus. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase GT Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GT Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GT Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "GT Manager". If it is installed on your PC the GT Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select GT Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GT Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GT Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.partheus.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Partheus\GT Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GT Manager.
8. After removing GT Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GT Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GT Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GT Manager by Partheus from your PC, nor are we saying that GT Manager by Partheus is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GT Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 19:13:16.800