GOM ENCODER is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your systemGretech Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Gretech Corporation. You can get more details on GOM ENCODER at https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
. GOM ENCODER is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for GOM ENCODER is C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. GOM ENCODER's primary file takes about 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) and is called GomEnc.exe.
GOM ENCODER is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.97 MB (5212812
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (3.14 MB)
- GomReader.exe (1.39 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (131.13 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (79.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GOM ENCODER. You can find below info on other releases of GOM ENCODER:
...click to view all...
GOM ENCODER is an application marketed by Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase GOM ENCODER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GOM ENCODER or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM ENCODER". If it is installed on your PC the GOM ENCODER program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM ENCODER in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GOM ENCODER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM ENCODER:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GOM ENCODER.
8. After uninstalling GOM ENCODER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GOM ENCODER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM ENCODER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GOM ENCODER in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 07:29:50.350