This page is about GOM ENCODER for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your systemGretech Corporation
. Further information on Gretech Corporation can be found here
. More info about the app GOM ENCODER can be found at https://pay.gomplayer.jp/inquiry/inquiry.html
. GOM ENCODER is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GOM ENCODER is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. GomEnc.exe is the GOM ENCODER's primary executable file and it occupies about 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GOM ENCODER. They take about 4.92 MB (5153795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (3.09 MB)
- GomReader.exe (1.39 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (131.13 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (71.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GOM ENCODER. You can find here a few links to other GOM ENCODER versions:
...click to view all...
GOM ENCODER is a program released by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove GOM ENCODER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM ENCODER or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM ENCODER". If it is installed on your PC the GOM ENCODER program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GOM ENCODER in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GOM ENCODER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GOM ENCODER:
- The web site of the program is: https://pay.gomplayer.jp/inquiry/inquiry.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GOM ENCODER.
8. After uninstalling GOM ENCODER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GOM ENCODER that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM ENCODER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM ENCODER supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 03:37:39.280