GOM Encoder is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GOM Encoder from your computerGretech Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Gretech Corporation. Please follow https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
if you want to read more on GOM Encoder on Gretech Corporation's web page. GOM Encoder is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling GOM Encoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. GomEnc.exe is the GOM Encoder's primary executable file and it takes close to 128.09 KB (131168 bytes) on disk.
GOM Encoder contains of the executables below. They take 7.59 MB (7958359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (128.09 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (4.43 MB)
- GomReader.exe (2.69 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (135.10 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (113.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GOM Encoder. For more GOM Encoder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Encoder is a program by the software company Gretech Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GOM Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GOM Encoder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GOM Encoder or simply click the Search field and type in "GOM Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Encoder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Encoder in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GOM Encoder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Encoder:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GOM Encoder.
8. After removing GOM Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Encoder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GOM Encoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GOM Encoder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-18 02:03:26.820