You can find below details on how to uninstall GOM Encoder for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GOM Encoder from your computerGretech Corporation
. More information about Gretech Corporation can be found here
. Please follow https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
if you want to read more on GOM Encoder on Gretech Corporation's website. Usually the GOM Encoder program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GOM Encoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. GomEnc.exe is the GOM Encoder's primary executable file and it occupies close to 134.62 KB (137848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with GOM Encoder. They occupy about 7.49 MB (7849782
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (134.62 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (4.34 MB)
- GomReader.exe (2.69 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (131.13 KB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (90.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of GOM Encoder. Click on the links below for other GOM Encoder versions:
...click to view all...
GOM Encoder is an application released by Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GOM Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GOM Encoder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GOM Encoder or simply click the Search feature and type in "GOM Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Encoder app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GOM Encoder in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GOM Encoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Encoder:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GOM Encoder.
8. After removing GOM Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Encoder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Encoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM Encoder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:57:02.643