GOM ENCODER is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GOM ENCODER from your PCGretech Corporation
. More data about Gretech Corporation can be found here
. GOM ENCODER is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for GOM ENCODER is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 32.67 KB (33456 bytes) on disk and is labeled GomEnc.exe.
GOM ENCODER contains of the executables below. They take 3.65 MB (3830234
bytes) on disk.
- GomEnc.exe (32.67 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (2.16 MB)
- GomReader.exe (1.29 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.46 KB)
This info is about GOM ENCODER version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other GOM ENCODER versions:
...click to view all...
GOM ENCODER is a program marketed by the software company Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GOM ENCODER is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GOM ENCODER using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GOM ENCODER or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GOM ENCODER". If it is installed on your PC the GOM ENCODER app will be found automatically. After you select GOM ENCODER in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GOM ENCODER, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM ENCODER.
8. After removing GOM ENCODER, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM ENCODER which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM ENCODER with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that GOM ENCODER by Gretech Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GOM ENCODER in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 22:30:31.057