You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GOM Encoder for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GOM Encoder from your PCGretech Corporation
. You can find out more on Gretech Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on GOM Encoder at https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GOM Encoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GomEnc.exe and its approximative size is 128.09 KB (131168 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside GOM Encoder. They take about 9.43 MB (9884025
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GomEnc.exe (128.09 KB)
- GomEncMain.exe (4.43 MB)
- GomReader.exe (2.69 MB)
- GrLauncher.exe (1.83 MB)
- PacketEncoder.exe (113.51 KB)
- RtParser.exe (17.63 KB)
- srt2smi.exe (123.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (108.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of GOM Encoder. For more GOM Encoder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GOM Encoder is a program offered by Gretech Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall GOM Encoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GOM Encoder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GOM Encoder or simply activate the Search field and type in "GOM Encoder". If it is installed on your PC the GOM Encoder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GOM Encoder in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GOM Encoder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GOM Encoder:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.gomplayer.jp/encoder/inquiry/encoder.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GRETECH\GomEncoder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GOM Encoder.
8. After uninstalling GOM Encoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GOM Encoder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GOM Encoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that GOM Encoder by Gretech Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GOM Encoder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:12:03.403