GNU Privacy Guard
GNU Privacy Guard is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard from your computerThe GnuPG Project
. Check out here
for more info on The GnuPG Project. Click on https://gnupg.org
to get more details about GNU Privacy Guard on The GnuPG Project's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG directory (same installation drive as Windows). GNU Privacy Guard's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG\gnupg-uninstall.exe. gnupg-uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 108.81 KB (111417 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GNU Privacy Guard. They take about 3.40 MB (3568441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gnupg-uninstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- dirmngr.exe (349.00 KB)
- gpg-agent.exe (353.50 KB)
- gpg-connect-agent.exe (153.00 KB)
- gpg.exe (920.00 KB)
- gpgconf.exe (127.00 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (16.50 KB)
- gpgsm.exe (455.50 KB)
- gpgtar.exe (96.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (465.00 KB)
- pinentry-basic.exe (64.00 KB)
- scdaemon.exe (376.00 KB)
The current page applies to GNU Privacy Guard version 2.1.9
only. Click on the links below for other GNU Privacy Guard versions:
...click to view all...
GNU Privacy Guard is an application by The GnuPG Project. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove GNU Privacy Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GNU Privacy Guard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GNU Privacy Guard or simply click the Search field and type in "GNU Privacy Guard". If it exists on your system the GNU Privacy Guard app will be found very quickly. After you click GNU Privacy Guard in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GNU Privacy Guard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GNU Privacy Guard:
- The software company is: https://gnupg.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG\gnupg-uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GNU Privacy Guard.
8. After removing GNU Privacy Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GNU Privacy Guard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GNU Privacy Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard by The GnuPG Project from your computer, we are not saying that GNU Privacy Guard by The GnuPG Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-07 17:01:30.137