GNU Privacy Guard
GNU Privacy Guard is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard from your computerThe GnuPG Project
. Go over here
where you can read more on The GnuPG Project. Click on https://gnupg.org
to get more data about GNU Privacy Guard on The GnuPG Project's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG\gnupg-uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GNU Privacy Guard. gnupg-uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 108.81 KB (111419 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GNU Privacy Guard. They take about 3.40 MB (3568443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gnupg-uninstall.exe (108.81 KB)
- dirmngr.exe (346.50 KB)
- gpg-agent.exe (354.00 KB)
- gpg-connect-agent.exe (153.50 KB)
- gpg.exe (922.00 KB)
- gpgconf.exe (126.50 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (16.50 KB)
- gpgsm.exe (455.50 KB)
- gpgtar.exe (96.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (465.00 KB)
- pinentry-basic.exe (64.00 KB)
- scdaemon.exe (376.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.8
of GNU Privacy Guard. You can find below a few links to other GNU Privacy Guard releases:
...click to view all...
GNU Privacy Guard is a program released by the software company The GnuPG Project. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GNU Privacy Guard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GNU Privacy Guard from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GNU Privacy Guard or simply activate the Search field and type in "GNU Privacy Guard". If it exists on your system the GNU Privacy Guard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GNU Privacy Guard in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GNU Privacy Guard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GNU Privacy Guard:
- The web site of the program is: https://gnupg.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuPG\gnupg-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GNU Privacy Guard.
8. After removing GNU Privacy Guard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GNU Privacy Guard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GNU Privacy Guard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GNU Privacy Guard by The GnuPG Project from your computer, nor are we saying that GNU Privacy Guard by The GnuPG Project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GNU Privacy Guard supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-04 20:41:36.020