G-Lock EasyMail7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PCG-Lock Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on G-Lock Software. Further information about G-Lock EasyMail7 can be seen at http://www.glocksoft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 13.51 MB (14162080 bytes) on disk and is called EasyMail7.exe.
The following executables are installed beside G-Lock EasyMail7. They occupy about 32.10 MB (33664036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyMail7.exe (13.51 MB)
- EasyMail7Service.exe (6.43 MB)
- EasyMail7ServiceConsole.exe (4.09 MB)
- pngquant-openmp.exe (490.73 KB)
- RegisterPort.exe (1.23 MB)
- RegisterSa.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- spamassassin.exe (4.10 MB)
The current page applies to G-Lock EasyMail7 version 7.7.0
only. Click on the links below for other G-Lock EasyMail7 versions:
...click to view all...
G-Lock EasyMail7 is an application marketed by G-Lock Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase G-Lock EasyMail7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Lock EasyMail7 or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Lock EasyMail7". The G-Lock EasyMail7 application will be found automatically. When you click G-Lock EasyMail7 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding G-Lock EasyMail7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Lock EasyMail7:
- The software company is: http://www.glocksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7.
8. After removing G-Lock EasyMail7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of G-Lock EasyMail7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software from your PC, we are not saying that G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 20:16:54.387