G-Lock EasyMail7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PCG-Lock Software
. You can read more on G-Lock Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the program G-Lock EasyMail7 can be found at http://www.glocksoft.com
. G-Lock EasyMail7 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove G-Lock EasyMail7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. EasyMail7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.95 MB (13578400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in G-Lock EasyMail7. They take 31.45 MB (32978468
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyMail7.exe (12.95 MB)
- EasyMail7Service.exe (6.35 MB)
- EasyMail7ServiceConsole.exe (4.07 MB)
- pngquant-openmp.exe (490.73 KB)
- RegisterPort.exe (1.23 MB)
- RegisterSa.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- spamassassin.exe (4.10 MB)
This data is about G-Lock EasyMail7 version 7.6.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other G-Lock EasyMail7 versions:
...click to view all...
G-Lock EasyMail7 is a program by the software company G-Lock Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find G-Lock EasyMail7 or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Lock EasyMail7". If it is installed on your PC the G-Lock EasyMail7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click G-Lock EasyMail7 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about G-Lock EasyMail7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Lock EasyMail7:
- The publisher is: http://www.glocksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7.
8. After uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of G-Lock EasyMail7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software from your PC, we are not saying that G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 07:48:57.310