G-Lock EasyMail7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PCG-Lock Software
. Check out here
for more information on G-Lock Software. You can get more details related to G-Lock EasyMail7 at http://www.glocksoft.com
. G-Lock EasyMail7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7. EasyMail7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.43 MB (13030560 bytes) on disk.
G-Lock EasyMail7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.66 MB (32146980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EasyMail7.exe (12.43 MB)
- EasyMail7Service.exe (6.15 MB)
- EasyMail7ServiceConsole.exe (3.99 MB)
- pngquant-openmp.exe (490.73 KB)
- RegisterPort.exe (1.23 MB)
- RegisterSa.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- spamassassin.exe (4.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.4.0
of G-Lock EasyMail7. For other G-Lock EasyMail7 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G-Lock EasyMail7 is an application by the software company G-Lock Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase G-Lock EasyMail7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate G-Lock EasyMail7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G-Lock EasyMail7". The G-Lock EasyMail7 program will be found automatically. After you select G-Lock EasyMail7 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about G-Lock EasyMail7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Lock EasyMail7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glocksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7.
8. After uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Lock EasyMail7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software from your PC, we are not saying that G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-30 09:56:57.780