You can find below details on how to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your PCG-Lock Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on G-Lock Software. You can see more info related to G-Lock EasyMail7 at http://www.glocksoft.com
. G-Lock EasyMail7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing G-Lock EasyMail7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. EasyMail7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 16.22 MB (17007792 bytes) on disk.
G-Lock EasyMail7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 32.51 MB (34086568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EasyMail7.exe (16.22 MB)
- EasyMail7Service.exe (8.20 MB)
- EasyMail7ServiceConsole.exe (5.20 MB)
- pngquant-openmp.exe (490.73 KB)
- RegisterPort.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.46.3
of G-Lock EasyMail7. Click on the links below for other G-Lock EasyMail7 versions:
...click to view all...
G-Lock EasyMail7 is a program by the software company G-Lock Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Lock EasyMail7 or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Lock EasyMail7". If it exists on your system the G-Lock EasyMail7 app will be found very quickly. After you click G-Lock EasyMail7 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about G-Lock EasyMail7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Lock EasyMail7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glocksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Lock EasyMail7.
8. After uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Lock EasyMail7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Lock EasyMail7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-04 02:35:00.587