G-Lock EasyMail7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 from your systemG-Lock Software
. Additional info about G-Lock Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.glocksoft.com
if you want to read more on G-Lock EasyMail7 on G-Lock Software's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). G-Lock EasyMail7's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 11.12 MB (11661984 bytes) on disk and is named EasyMail7.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with G-Lock EasyMail7. They occupy about 27.51 MB (28850919
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeliveryMonitor.exe (1.70 MB)
- EasyMail.exe (2.87 MB)
- EasyMail7.exe (11.12 MB)
- EasyMail7Service.exe (5.65 MB)
- EasyMail7ServiceConsole.exe (3.82 MB)
- RegisterPort.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to G-Lock EasyMail7 version 7.0.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of G-Lock EasyMail7:
...click to view all...
G-Lock EasyMail7 is an application released by G-Lock Software. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase G-Lock EasyMail7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete G-Lock EasyMail7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate G-Lock EasyMail7 or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Lock EasyMail7". If it exists on your system the G-Lock EasyMail7 app will be found very quickly. When you select G-Lock EasyMail7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding G-Lock EasyMail7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Lock EasyMail7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glocksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\G-Lock EasyMail 7\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7.
8. After uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Lock EasyMail7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G-Lock EasyMail7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Lock EasyMail7 by G-Lock Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Lock EasyMail7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-19 03:43:45.273