You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Flying Deals for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Flying Deals from your PCFlying Deals
. More information on Flying Deals can be found here
. You can get more details on Flying Deals at http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
. Flying Deals is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Flying Deals directory, depending on the user's choice. Flying Deals's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Flying Deals. They occupy 7.57 MB (7940168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlyingDealsUninstall.exe (241.96 KB)
- utilFlyingDeals.exe (632.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Flying Deals version 2015.04.29.174952
alone. Click on the links below for other Flying Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is an application by Flying Deals. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Flying Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Flying Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flying Deals". The Flying Deals program will be found very quickly. After you select Flying Deals in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Flying Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flying Deals.
8. After removing Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flying Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flying Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flying Deals in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:50:56.393