You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Flying Deals for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Flying Deals from your PCFlying Deals
. More information on Flying Deals can be found here
. You can get more details on Flying Deals at http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
. Flying Deals is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Flying Deals directory, depending on the user's choice. Flying Deals's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Flying Deals. They occupy 7.57 MB (7940168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FlyingDealsUninstall.exe (241.96 KB)
- utilFlyingDeals.exe (632.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about Flying Deals version 2015.04.29.174952
alone. Click on the links below for other Flying Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is an application by Flying Deals. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Flying Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Flying Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flying Deals". The Flying Deals app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Flying Deals in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flying Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The software company is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Flying Deals.
8. After removing Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flying Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Flying Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flying Deals in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:50:56.393