This page is about Flying Deals for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Flying Deals from your computerFlying Deals
. Further information on Flying Deals can be found here
. Click on http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
to get more facts about Flying Deals on Flying Deals's website. Flying Deals is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Flying Deals's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called FlyingDeals.PurBrowse64.exe and its approximative size is 345.23 KB (353520 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Flying Deals. They occupy about 868.73 KB (889584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FlyingDeals.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Flying Deals version 2015.06.20.232855
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Flying Deals:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is a program offered by Flying Deals. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Flying Deals from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flying Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flying Deals". The Flying Deals app will be found very quickly. When you click Flying Deals in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Flying Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The software company is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flying Deals.
8. After uninstalling Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flying Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flying Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Flying Deals supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:26:48.847