This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Flying Deals for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Flying Deals from your computerFlying Deals
. Open here
where you can read more on Flying Deals. More info about the software Flying Deals can be seen at http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
. Usually the Flying Deals application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Flying Deals folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Flying Deals. utilFlyingDeals.exe is the Flying Deals's primary executable file and it takes around 461.73 KB (472816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Flying Deals. They occupy an average of 1.65 MB (1729552
bytes) on disk.
- FlyingDealsUninstall.exe (242.05 KB)
- utilFlyingDeals.exe (461.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about Flying Deals version 2015.06.23.112902
only. Click on the links below for other Flying Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is a program offered by the software company Flying Deals. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Flying Deals from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Flying Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Flying Deals". If it exists on your system the Flying Deals application will be found very quickly. When you click Flying Deals in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Flying Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Flying Deals.
8. After removing Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Flying Deals that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flying Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your PC, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Flying Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:58:38.633