Flying Deals is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Flying Deals from your systemFlying Deals
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Flying Deals. You can read more about about Flying Deals at http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
. Usually the Flying Deals application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Flying Deals. FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Flying Deals is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.70 MB (1783280
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FlyingDealsUninstall.exe (242.05 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- FlyingDeals.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- FlyingDeals.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- utilFlyingDeals.exe (647.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.23.102416
of Flying Deals. You can find below info on other releases of Flying Deals:
...click to view all...
Flying Deals is a program released by the software company Flying Deals. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Flying Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Flying Deals from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Flying Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Flying Deals". If it exists on your system the Flying Deals application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Flying Deals in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Flying Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Flying Deals:
- The software company is: http://bestflyingdeals.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Flying Deals\FlyingDealsuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Flying Deals.
8. After uninstalling Flying Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Flying Deals which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Flying Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Flying Deals by Flying Deals from your computer, we are not saying that Flying Deals by Flying Deals is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Flying Deals supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:00:21.013