This page is about Fast Connect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fast Connect from your PCWhite Sky
. Go over here
for more details on White Sky. More data about the application Fast Connect can be seen at http://www.whitesky.com
. Fast Connect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Fast Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Connect.exe and its approximative size is 149.47 KB (153056 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Fast Connect. They occupy about 4.03 MB (4221864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (330.97 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.47 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (69.97 KB)
- IDVault.exe (2.18 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (38.97 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (157.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (572.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Fast Connect. Click on the links below for other Fast Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you remove Fast Connect from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Fast Connect:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Fast Connect when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Constant GuarUserName Protection Suite
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Constant GuarUserName Protection Suite\Automator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Constant GuarUserName Protection Suite\Caliburn.Micro.UserNamell
- C:\Program Files\Constant GuarUserName Protection Suite\CommonUserNameotNET.UserNamell
- C:\Program Files\Constant GuarUserName Protection Suite\Connect.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WinUserNameows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IUserName Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WinUserNameows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IUserName Vault\UserNameisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WinUserNameows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IUserName Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WinUserNameows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IUserName Vault\UninstallString
Fast Connect is an application marketed by White Sky. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fast Connect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fast Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Connect app will be found very quickly. When you select Fast Connect in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fast Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The software company is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Connect.
8. After removing Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fast Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Connect by White Sky from your computer, we are not saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Connect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-23 18:19:21.993