Fast Connect is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Fast Connect from your computerWhite Sky
. Take a look here
for more info on White Sky. Click on http://www.whitesky.com
to get more facts about Fast Connect on White Sky's website. Usually the Fast Connect application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Fast Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IDVault.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.18 MB (2284000 bytes) on disk.
Fast Connect contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.03 MB (4224248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (331.30 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.47 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (69.97 KB)
- IDVault.exe (2.18 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (38.97 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (158.04 KB)
- uninstall.exe (572.97 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.15.311.2
of Fast Connect. You can find below info on other versions of Fast Connect:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Fast Connect.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fast Connect from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Fast Connect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Automator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Caliburn.Micro.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Connect.exe
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
Fast Connect is an application by White Sky. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Connect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fast Connect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The software company is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast Connect.
8. After removing Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Connect by White Sky from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Connect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-02 01:51:17.960