This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Fast Connect for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Fast Connect from your systemWhite Sky
. More data about White Sky can be seen here
. Click on http://www.whitesky.com
to get more info about Fast Connect on White Sky's website. Fast Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Fast Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. IDVault.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.17 MB (2276656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fast Connect. They occupy about 4.02 MB (4219296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (331.30 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.80 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- IDVault.exe (2.17 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (39.30 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (159.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
The current page applies to Fast Connect version 1.14.1210.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other Fast Connect versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Fast Connect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Fast Connect:
The files below remain on your disk by Fast Connect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Automator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Caliburn.Micro.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Connect.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
Fast Connect is an application offered by the software company White Sky. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fast Connect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Connect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Connect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fast Connect in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fast Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The publisher is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Connect.
8. After removing Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Connect by White Sky from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 23:45:13.367