This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Fast Connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fast Connect from your computerWhite Sky
. Further information on White Sky can be seen here
. Click on http://www.whitesky.com
to get more info about Fast Connect on White Sky's website. Fast Connect is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Fast Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\uninstall.exe. Fast Connect's primary file takes about 2.17 MB (2273584 bytes) and is called IDVault.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Fast Connect. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3493456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (331.30 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.80 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- IDVault.exe (2.17 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (39.30 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (27.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.14.1120.1
of Fast Connect. Click on the links below for other Fast Connect versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Fast Connect:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Caliburn.Micro.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IdVault.BHO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IdVault.Browser.Manager.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IDVault.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IdVaultCore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IDVaultSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\IDVaultSvcLib.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Interop.Shell32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Microsoft.mshtml.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Microsoft.Practices.ServiceLocation.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Microsoft.Practices.Unity.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\PartnerData\AppMulti.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\PluginCore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\Plugins.Comcast.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\WebServiceProxies.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\WhiteSky.Services.SearchEngine.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Fast Connect.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
Fast Connect is a program by the software company White Sky. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Connect or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Connect". The Fast Connect app will be found automatically. When you select Fast Connect in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fast Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Connect\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Connect.
8. After removing Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Connect by White Sky from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Connect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:00:37.757