You can find below details on how to uninstall Fast Connect for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Connect from your systemWhite Sky
. More information on White Sky can be seen here
. Click on http://www.whitesky.com
to get more information about Fast Connect on White Sky's website. Fast Connect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Fast Connect is C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe. IDVault.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.17 MB (2270512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fast Connect. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4077472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (329.80 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.80 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- IDVault.exe (2.17 MB)
- IDVaultSvc.exe (39.30 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (28.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Fast Connect version 1.14.1112.9
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fast Connect:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fast Connect from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Fast Connect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Automator.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Caliburn.Micro.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Connect.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\UninstallString
Fast Connect is a program marketed by White Sky. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fast Connect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast Connect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Connect app will be found automatically. After you select Fast Connect in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fast Connect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast Connect.
8. After uninstalling Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Connect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Connect by White Sky from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Connect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-23 04:37:07.160