FX Draw 5
FX Draw 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your systemEfofex Software
. More information on Efofex Software can be seen here
. More info about the app FX Draw 5 can be found at www.efofex.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Efofex folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for FX Draw 5 is C:\Program Files\Efofex\unins000.exe. FX Draw 5's primary file takes about 4.97 MB (5207040 bytes) and is named FXDraw5.exe.
The following executable files are contained in FX Draw 5. They occupy 28.90 MB (30303310
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins003.exe (701.16 KB)
- FXDraw5.exe (4.97 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.18 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXE400.exe (3.15 MB)
- FXGraph5.exe (3.21 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXG.exe (3.17 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (2.26 MB)
- FXPhysEquate.exe (652.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXS.exe (3.12 MB)
- FXStat3.exe (2.33 MB)
The current web page applies to FX Draw 5 version 5
alone. You can find below a few links to other FX Draw 5 versions:
...click to view all...
FX Draw 5 is an application released by Efofex Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove FX Draw 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FX Draw 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FX Draw 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FX Draw 5". If it exists on your system the FX Draw 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FX Draw 5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FX Draw 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX Draw 5:
- The publisher is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Efofex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FX Draw 5.
8. After removing FX Draw 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FX Draw 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FX Draw 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software from your PC, we are not saying that FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FX Draw 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:02:19.927