FX Draw 5
This web page is about FX Draw 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your PCEfofex Software
. More information on Efofex Software can be seen here
. Please open www.efofex.com
if you want to read more on FX Draw 5 on Efofex Software's web page. FX Draw 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Efofex directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling FX Draw 5 is C:\Program Files\Efofex\FXD5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.60 MB (6915584 bytes) on disk and is labeled FXDraw5.exe.
FX Draw 5 contains of the executables below. They take 12.39 MB (12992609
bytes) on disk.
- FXDraw5.exe (6.60 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of FX Draw 5. For more FX Draw 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FX Draw 5 is a program marketed by Efofex Software. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase FX Draw 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FX Draw 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FX Draw 5". If it is installed on your PC the FX Draw 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FX Draw 5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FX Draw 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX Draw 5:
- The web site of the program is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Efofex\FXD5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FX Draw 5.
8. After uninstalling FX Draw 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FX Draw 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FX Draw 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FX Draw 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:35:34.107